iGuard is the world first embedded web server system device for access control and time attendance applications. It supports both biometric fingerprint & contact-less smart card authentication and its administration can be done anywhere using web browser through the Internet anytime
iGuard is revolutionary and has been setting industry standard in security access control industry since its introduction in early 1999:
- To store fingerprint on a contact-less smart card.
- To employ TCP/IP as a communication protocol.
- To introduce Internet applicance concept.
- To employ embedded web and network server.
iGuard and iBonus won numerous awards in the past years:
- Hong Kong Industrial Award 1999 and 2002
- IT Excellence Award 2001
- BiometriTech Product of the Year 2002 Award
- International Hi-Tech Fair in China 2005 - Award of Advanced Technology Product Design